Dual layer VA, FM, ring, matrix arp, unison
Primo (aka Primitive...)
- dual-synth layout with independent oscillators, filters and modulations
- basic, combinable wavesforms, 1 or 5 oscillators (for unison) per layers with a simple 5 Hz vibrato
- +/- 3 octaves pitch shift for A oscillator and +/- 3 octaves detuning for B
- ModWheel to vibrato depth (switchable) and Pitchwheel to pitch +/- 2 octaves)
- a simple Decay envelope with decay time (can be long enough to emulate sustain) and decay shape (from logarithmic to inversed log) controls
- envelope to pitch and lowpass filter cutoff modulation
- ring and FM modulation + distortion
- unison engines with switches for A-B side, detuning for the 5 oscillators, randomized wave-phases at each keystroke and spread for moving the sounds out from the central to side directions
- synch arpeggiator with 22 speeds and a pattern editor with +/- 3 octaves range and 1..8 steps
- synch ping-pong delay with 22 speeds, a single knob for delay time and dry/wet mix, 1-1 knob for reverb and chorus
- mono / poly switch, volume knob and glide control (in mono mode)
- global randomization / reset to default values buttons
- double-click on knobs set them to default value
- synth output display
- GUI needs Segoe Print character set
- 64 slots for patches
- 32 demo patches by me... feel free to modify or rename them - and make your own sounds!
- A full soundbank from Kujashi.
- Hold Key function:
My old plan was a Hold button to keep the last pressed key.
Actually can handle 1 key only, maybe later chords too.
It memorizes the last pressed key and starts the hold function with that. If you press an other key, it holds that.
Useful to play Arp sequences or during sound sculpting, designing.
Back to home page