Dual wavemorph VA with graphic EQ
Marsaut TE aka Tucci Edition
There was a Special Edition with 3x4 knobs at the place of the graphic equalizer for knob lovers, but not everybody liked it.
Alessandro Tucci noted me in my Facebook group that he prefers the graphic equalizer, so I made a version for his wish and this was the "winning combination".
Here is the cross-model, the Marsaut TE, aka TUCCI EDITION! For those, who like sliders and knobs instead of the graphic envelopes but prefer the original equalizer!
New features (added since original Marsaut):
- Added Ramp waveform to the oscillators.
- More modulation possibilities at ADSRs and fast-slow switches for LFOs and envelopes.
- Make your own crazy background colours for every patch (see the small buttons on the bottom).
- CC numbers are used from Marsaut - the new sliders, knobs, switches has no dedicated numbers, because there are not enough free ones in MIDI standard... :-)
- Kujashi has made a bank and a demo music for it too, he will post it.
If you don't like his background colours, change them with the bottom knobs and re-save the bank.
Back to home page