Dual layer, 2x2 osc VA
Last year I made a simple 2 layers VA synth with 2+2 oscillators, but shortly stepped further to other ideas.
Kujashi liked it and wrote me that planning to make a soundbank for it.
I asked him to wait some days and improved a bit the old design. Reworked every parts and this is the result.
It was in the News on VST Planet in May 2016.
The video of it is the most viewed on YouTube from my released synths and the demo music is the most listened at Kujashi on Soundcloud.
- Dual-layer design with 2 independent synths and common effect section
- Each part has 2 oscillators with AD pitch envelopes and FM modulation, multitarget LFO, Filter and Amp ADSR envelopes
- Mixers for oscillator’s and layer’s level
- Bypassable effects: Overdrive, Distorsion, Ping-Pong Delay, Echo Delay, Reverb, Chorus
- General Random and Reset buttons for unusual sounds and initial preset
- Waveform displays at oscillators and synth output
- Kujashi-made soundbank with 128 patches
Back to home page